- 41,3 cm
- 9,7 cm
- 23,5 cm
DROP Inox dish rack
Discover our stainless steel dish drainer DROP
- Capacity for 12 plates, 8 glasses and comes with 2 cutlery holders.
- Sturdy construction and elegant design.
- The elegance and quality of stainless steel will make the DROP dish drainer the center of attention in the kitchen.
- Its compact size is perfect for kitchens of all sizes.
- Made entirely of stainless steel for long-lasting use and a sleek, attractive design.
- Corrosion resistant, durable and easy to clean.
- Blends perfectly with any style of kitchen.
- Dimensions: 9.7 ( ↕ ) 41.3 ( ⟷ ) 23.5 ( ⤢ ) cm.
- Designed by Hector Diego, the DROP dish drainer has been awarded a 2019- 2020 Good Design Award, the most prestigious award in the United States, given by the Chicago Museum of Architecture and Design in the home accessories category.
Stylish, durable and high quality, the DROP dish drainer is the ideal accessory to keep your kitchen tidy
DROP Stainless Steel Dish Rack
- DROP is a dish rack designed and manufactured to last over time, both for its aesthetic line and its structural strength.
- Of aeronautical inspiration and with the help of the most advanced technology applied to metal, it is made entirely of calibrated, perforated and laser-cut stainless steel plate, free of sharp areas. The qualities of the stainless steel are : AISI 430 for the frame, AISI 304 for the tray.
- Made by three pieces that fit perfectly together, without using any welding, which allows it to be easily disassembled and washed in the dishwasher for better cleaning.
- Stainless steel is a material that repels bacteria and fungi (that is why it is used in operating rooms) so it will never form mold or moisture of any kind and has a very high durability.
- As a differential element has been designed a knife drainer, whose shape allows to place the cutting edges of the cutlery down, protecting us from accidents in the hands. Moreover, the handle is at the top, which facilitates safe manipulation.
- Compact and with a large storage capacity, it can hold eight glasses, twelve plates, twelve knives and numerous pieces of cutlery.
- The lower part has non-slip pads to ensure a better adaptation on the countertop and to prevent slipping. It has a removable bottom tray to collect excess water (vertical extraction).
- Its dimensions and rounded shape make it integrate very well in any type of kitchen space in an elegant and discreet way.
- It can also be used outdoors and is totally ecological, as it is made of recycled materials and is 100% recyclable at the end of its useful life.
- The entire manufacturing process is carried out under the guarantee of the Environmental Standards ISO 14001, ECODESIGN 150.301:03 and Quality Assurance ISO9001.
- Finally, the packaging used is also recycled to avoid unnecessary CO2 production.
- Designed by Hector Diego, the DROP dish rack has been awarded a 2019- 2020 Good Design Award, the most prestigious award in the United States, given by the Chicago Museum of Architecture and Design in the home accessories category. Founded in Chicago in 1950, Good Design remains the oldest and most globally recognized design excellence program.
- Made in Spain.
- Easy cleaning:
- Use a damp cloth.
- Do not use chemical cleaners.
Dimensions: 9.7 ( ↕ ) 41.3 ( ⟷ ) 23.5 ( ⤢ ) cm.
Design: Hector Diego
Design, utility and capacity.
You might also like
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Oct 1, 2021
Excellent, fast delivery, great communication, the object is perfect for us. Well designed and perfectly installed in our home. The price is really good too in fact... Ikea is ok, but this is long term quality.
O Ana Maria
Dec 7, 2019
Buena calidad del material, todo un acierto para colocar los cubiertos y vajilla para su secado. Se integra muy bien en la cocina como un elemento decorativo.